Please complete our Online Registration Form. After the “Student Information” section, you can add classes. When Summer (July-August) & Season (Sept-June) Classes are active, choose a Session to get started, such as “2018-2019” or “2019 Summer.”
You will receive a confirmation email with further instructions and an invoice for your registration fee which can be mailed or paid securely online through our Family Account System.
You have to have completed the registration form (where you chose your password) before attempting to log-in.
Email Registration@TheBalletSchoolOnline.com a list of your desired classes or enroll through your Family Account Portal. Registration by phone is available when necessary. Pay a non-refundable $35 family registration online or by mail to secure your spot for Season Classes (Sept. to June).
Rates & Payment Policies
Our per-class fee and multi-class discount structure make it clear to see how much you save compared to other programs. The more you DANCE, the more you SAVE at BSVT!
Sometimes it’s very surprising how little it costs to add a class or two.
Tuition is posted to your family account in 9 installments September to May. You can choose from the following payment options: By Check or Debit/Credit Yearly or Semester Payments or in 9 equal installments via Auto-Pay Credit/Debit due the first of each month September to May. Email Statements are sent out each month summarizing your account activity and balance due. Summer Classes have separate payment options. See Summer under our Current Classes Tab.
Credit or Debit Card Option: For those who prefer to auto-pay in nine installments.
Our Online Family Account Management System allows you to schedule 9 auto-payments or make year or semester installment payments with MasterCard, Visa or Debit Card. We no longer have the office resources to process 9-Installment check payments. See Tuition & Fees Payment Schedule for Monthly Installment Amounts & Dates.
How to Set Your Account to Auto-Pay…
During Registration: Located at bottom of form, after Comments. On “e-Payment Schedule” drop-down menu choose CC Auto (Monthly on the 1st).
From Your Family Account: Located in “My Account” Tab under your address. On “e-Payment Schedule” drop-down menu choose CC Auto (Monthly on the 1st).
Video Instructions on how to use our Account Management System
Check Option: For those who prefer to pay in full for the season or in two semesters.
Check payments for Yearly or Semester Installments can be mailed to: The Ballet School of Vermont, 77 Bishop ST • Saint Albans, Vermont 05478 or left in our studio tuition drop box. Please note your student’s name and class in the memo line. See Tuition & Fees Payment Schedule for Check for Yearly/Semester Installment Amounts & Dates.
Summer billing options are available under Current Classes > Summer.
Financial Aid is available for children under the age of 21 residing in Franklin County Vermont through the Warner Home for Little Wanderers Endowment Committee. Visit our Warner Home Scholarship Process Information Sheet which has a link to the application.
- Tuition is not prorated for absences, bad weather days, injuries or holidays.
- Tuition is mandatory until the studio receives written cancellation via email or a written notice by mail or left in the tuition drop-box.
- A space in the class has been reserved for registered students therefore there is no refunds for tuition or fees.
- Attendance during any month constitutes a full installment of tuition.
If unforeseen circumstances arise during the season and keeping your account current becomes difficult, PLEASE contact us. We can discuss a possible payment plan and local scholarship opportunities. We would like to work with you so your student can continue their training.
- A $10 Late Fee will be assessed the 15th of each month for accounts carrying a balance due.
- Accounts that carry an outstanding balance for 45 days without Director consultation to bring the account up to date will be suspended from classes and performances. Reconciled accounts will have an opportunity to re-register, however there is no guarantee a spot will remain available.
- Accounts and all payment plans must be paid in full NO LATER THAN MAY 15th for students to participate in the end of year performance. Costumes will not be distributed if there is an outstanding balance on the account.
- Returned checks result in a $30.00 fee.
- Accounts without a signed, active payment plan agreement on file that become more than 90 days overdue may be subject to a consumer collections agency referral.
The Ballet School has a dress code. Level colors are mandatory but styles and vendors are your choice. No costumes, biker, skating or gymnastics leotards. Level colors are mandatory but styles and vendors are your choice.
Girls Level Colors: TB/PB Pink, Primary White, B1 Lavender, B2 Light Blue, B3 Burgundy, PPrep Royal Blue, B4-NVB Jr. Dark Purple/Eggplant, B5-NVB Sr. Black for Photos/Any Solid Color Ballet Leotard. Adults Your Choice.
Girls Hair / Shoes / Tights: Pink ballet tights, pink leather ballet slippers, hair pulled back in neat ballet bun. Check out our Resources web-page for directions on how to make a ballet bun.
Ballet Skirt: Assorted styles and colors are acceptable but must coordinate with leotard. Skirts worn in centre only (after ballet barre).
Warm-ups: Leg warmers or sweaters may be worn as needed if not baggy.
Boys: White t-shirt, dance belt, black mens/boys tights and black ballet slippers.
*The last week of classes of every month students may wear the leotard color of their choice.
Tap, Jazz, Modern
Comfortable dance or work-out clothes, hair pulled away from face. Shoes: Jazz; black jazz shoes. Tap; black oxford tap shoes. Hip Hop; supportive, non-slip sneakers.
During summer programs students may wear any color leotard.